The Boulevard Market
What should you buy for the person who has everything? Need a last minute gift? What product does The Boulevard Market make exclusively? Erika Aylward has all the answers in Downtown Tecumseh. Happy Saturday!
Looking to Buy a House? Search for Homes here!
Looking to Sell your House? Find your Home’s Value Here!
Looking for a last minute holiday gift or heading to a friend’s house for a party? The Boulevard Market is known locally for their wine and cheese which always makes a great gift, but there is so much more!
Here’s some ideas Erika gave us on finding out perfect holiday gift:
• If you’re looking for a generic wine, go with a blend that is less “dominant” and has a smooth, balanced flavor. But, don’t get to wrapped up what kind of wine, most people are hosting this time of year, so to have a variety on hand is always nice.
• Everyone loves a sparkling wine, especially with New Year’s coming up.
• For the person who doesn’t “need” anything, a consumable gift is a perfect choice.
• Get a Boulevard Market gift certificate and attach it to a chocolate bar or some house-made truffles.
• During the Holidays, Holiday Gift Bags are available for a flat $20 (tax included). The gift bag comes with a selection of wine to choose from or four craft beers, two quarter pounds of the most popular cheese, and a quarter pound of salami. All packaged and ready to go! Perfect for White Elephant gifts, co-worker or boss gifts.
• Tons of components for gift baskets to include locally made items like honey and coffee.
•Try their Black Pig dry-cured salami. They are the only ones in the State of Michigan licensed to make it. The Boulevard Market has also made their own cheese for the last 14 years.
• Bean to Bar Chocolate, Peppermint Bark and truffles (Seasonally available items) for unique stocking stuffers.
• “Quirky” items for the foodies, such as olive oil, 20 year old Balsamic or truffle salt. Lots of luxurious items that they may not ever purchase for themselves. Perfect for hostess gifts.
The Boulevard Market carries so many items that you can just stop in, grab a nice little gift to just say thank you. The entire staff is so helpful and they know the store so well. I love stopping in at night and hanging out with the girls at the counter.
The Boulevard Market is located right Downtown Tecumseh on the corner of Evans and W. Chicago Boulevard. They are open 10-7 Monday through Saturday. Extended hours for the holiday season.
You can find them on Facebook, you can order online or call 517-423-6000.
Join us Saturday at 7:43 am for Saturday Spotlight. We are just down the street with Erika Aylward at The Boulevard Market in Downtown Tecumseh. We will be discussing last minute gifts, local products, and what to buy for the person who has everything! See you on Saturday!